Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower - succulent
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Sat Aug 6 22:32:50 2005

In southern California. It's a park that's a short walk from where I live.
They planted a "display" area with drought resistant plants. Trying to
encourage folks to use less water. The rest of the park has grass and
sprinklers ;-)

The Cholla bloom and Bougainvillea photos are in the same planting area.

Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Friday Flower - succulent)