Subject: [Leica] Flickr - a pretty neat site for posting images.
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Aug 7 11:50:42 2005

After a being pinged on by my son to try Flickr (which is free with
some limitations) I gave it a try.

And, in a word, I'm impressed. I found it trivial to use and easy to
add images to. Because it's fundamental unit is the image instead of
the album you can organize using the site's tools (which are very
good.)

Here's an article about Flickr:

<http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2005/08/02/flickr.html>

alternate smaller URL:

<http://tinyurl.com/7u8s9>

One of the things I like most is that you upload a very large image
and have them scale it (which is done quite well) but you can still
recall the full-sized image.

My Flickr account is:

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/adam_bridge/>

It might be worth your time to investigate.

Adam Bridge