Subject: [Leica] Re: Intermittent PAWtrait
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 7 16:10:30 2005

Eric,
Now that the server is working, a very nice portrait.  What exactly is
wrong with nice looking people?  Are we so overwhelmed with
advertising that we can not accept that there are some truly good
looking people that might live next door?

My daughter just went through the slide show of her European trip.
Seven to nine good looking eighteen year olds having a wonderful time
in beautiful places.  You could almost make an ad out of it.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com