Subject: [Leica] Leica M6 Viewfinder Repair/Upgrade
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Sun Aug 7 17:45:09 2005

My M6TTL .72 does not change frame lines when I change lenses or move the on
camera lever.  It is essentially stuck on 28/135.  I'd like to have this
repaired and I'm wondering if I should go to Leica USA or to Sherry Krauter.
 I've heard nothing but good things about Sherry so I'm wondering about what
people think?  If I go to Leica USA, I may ask for the viewfinder upgrade to
improve the flare resistance.  What's the approximate cost on the viewfinder
upgrade?

Thanks,
Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA