Subject: [Leica] Thanks - Viewfinder Repair
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Mon Aug 8 19:00:04 2005

Thanks to all who responded to my request for repair information on M6TTL
framelines.  I talked with Sherry Krauter today and will be sending my
camera to her in a few days.  She said that 90% of the time, the framelines
stopped working because of one spring that either broke or fell off.  She
also said that the viewfinder upgrade was $200 labor plus parts.

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA