Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Waiting
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Aug 8 20:53:36 2005

Don,

These could be right out of my life! On Saturday my wife and I have been
married for 22 years, and I have spent countless hours waiting for her
outside clothing store, department stores and yes--inside IKEA stores in
several countries... In the US it was especially rough, since the stores
were usually inside shopping malls, and I simply hate those places.
Also, we did not have mobile phones back then (pre-1995), so I really
had to wait close to the store. Now, I just cheerfully wander away to
take pictures or look at something else, and wait for the inevitable call.

Photographically, I like the airport picture the most--to me, it says
"waiting" better than other three.

Nathan