Subject: Ultra Pod II - Re: [Leica] Best "table top" tripod?
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Aug 9 08:43:34 2005

I'm with Tina.

I've never been forced to eat my beanbag, but it does fit nicely in
strange places--on a windshield, in a window frame (car or castle),
the fork of a tree, top of fence post, seatback in an airplane....

It does lack the cool gizmo factor, but I suppose you could make it
cooler and more attention getting with designer fabric.

My beanbag has never scratched the finish on anny of my equipent either.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies