Subject: [Leica] Some DMR testing by digitaloutback.com
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Tue Aug 9 09:12:21 2005

ted i am just comparing the shutter noise + motor drive to a canon 1ds
and nikon d2x.

when you disengage the dmr motor drive there is little noiseand it is
like the others in its class but with the motor drive engaged, it
sound just like a r8/r9 with motor and it is louder than either on the
canon or nikon.