Subject: [Leica] mother...now FOM2
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Aug 9 16:52:50 2005

I am writing to Aperture: I've been a member for years, and I love some
of their publications. Several members of the project have suggested it
as a good option. After that --- well the people who did MILK had
interest a couple of years ago, and I'm also open to suggestions.

FOM2 may have been quite on the LUG, but its ticking away here. There
have been quite a few new entries and still plenty of world wide
interest in our project. I get mail from all over the place. I wish I
had more experience, but you have to start somewhere.

cheers
On 10/08/2005, at 9:40 AM, Steve Barbour wrote:

> Alastair, It has been awful quiet recently re FOM2 ...is it still
> going on ?
>
> Any new and encouraging  insights into bringing this ambitious
>
> project to fruition...
>
> a project over which for years, you have shed your blood, sweat, and
>
> tears?
>
> Steve

Alastair

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] mother...now FOM2)