Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica M-3 all or nothing
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Tue Aug 9 22:51:25 2005

Tina wrote:
>Yes!  What memories.  It only takes one roll to make you learn this
lesson permanently.  Unfortunately, you used 12 rolls to learn the
same lesson!!  What a nightmare!  I'll bet you never, ever did it
again.  I guess the digital equivalent would be using the same card
over again before it has been downloaded and reformatted.  Even then,
there is software that can recover your lost photos. There is no way
to do that with film.  When it's gone, it's gone.  Digital is still
out there somewhere if you can just figure out how to retrieve it!

Tina

>Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Right you are Tina, I never did it again.  They say things
happen for a reason.  I was kinda cocky before that
blunder so a few months living on humble pie was
probably a good thing  :-)

Montie