Subject: [Leica] 90 Topcon LTM for sale--but not by me.
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Wed Aug 10 04:54:13 2005

Ladies/ Gentlemen:

Myong Dong Camera store (www.mdcamera.co.kr) phone # is 02-757-4477, address
50-1, Chunmurro 2-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea has a rare, excellent condition,
90mm Topcon LTM lens for sale for 650, 000 Korean Won (three weeks ago the
price quoted was 750, 000 Won).

Sorry--no e-mail, strange in a country that's PC/ Internet crazy, but that's
what they said.  For whatever its worth, they are a Leica dealer and have a
very nice shop--it's not a hole-in-the wall operation at all. They speak a
little English, but not fluent. My guess is they can read, write better than
speak.

Warranty? Pay your money and take your chances or as the French say "caveat
emptor".

You make your own deal. I'm advertising this as a public service to members
only.

Replies: Reply from langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer) ([Leica] 90 Topcon LTM for sale--but not by me.)