Subject: [Leica] Kid Pix (monitor brightness)
From: pswango at att.net (pswango@att.net)
Date: Wed Aug 10 14:11:22 2005

Jim Nichols wrote:

"Phil,

I viewed your Washington, D.C. color work and several of the B&W works from
1968 on my 1998 Trinitron and your efforts appear to me to be "Right On".
This monitor is working with its second computer, and, as long as it keeps
going, I can't find an excuse to go to an LCD upgrade."

Thanks for checking, Jim.  They look fine to me but it just struck me that
they may not on other systems.  No one has ever complained, if that means
anything.