Subject: [Leica] Spacing between frames?
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Aug 10 19:34:06 2005

mail@steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) wrote:

>What lens is this with? The wider the angle of the lens, the smaller
the
>inter frame gap.
>
>Steve

The roll I've been tinkering with on scanning was the first roll I've
shot with the Summaron 35/3.5, on a IIIf, and the spacing was VERY
tight.  As it happened, when I dropped it off for processing, I asked
that it not be cut.  I cut the strips myself, on a good quality paper
cutter, but even then I managed to trim one frame too close.

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Norfield Congregational Church