Subject: [Leica] Arnold Newman Says....
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Wed Aug 10 20:26:26 2005

This afternoon I snuck away from the office for a little while to go to
the International Photography Hall of Fame & Museum here in Oklahoma
City, to see an exhibit of portraits by Arnold Newman.

http://iphf.org/IPHF_galleries/arnold_newman.htm

The Museum really isn't much but this exhibit contained a whole bunch of
truly awesome photographs.  I was really impressed.

The prints were all real prints that weren't particularly big but the
term I have used to describe them to friends is 'exquisite'.  You look
at them and feel like you are standing right next to the subject.  Real
artistry.

And I really liked this quote:

"You have to concentrate on your job.  And don't think that the camera's
going to do the job for you."

--Bob