Subject: [Leica] First Impressions - Epson R2400
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Thu Aug 11 05:47:06 2005

Being something of a film lover I've been slow to engage with the new
fangled digital technology.  I've waited till the gear seemed good
enough.  After buying my first scanner recently, a Minolta Dimage
Scan Elite 5400 Mk II, I've just gone out and bought my first inkjet
printer today.  An Epson Stylus Photo R2400.  OMBG is this thing good
or what?!

I've only done a couple of prints (on Archival Matt Paper at that)
and I'm a complete newby, with only Photoshop Elements 2 in use and
with minimal tweaking, but geez, this current technology is very,
very good.  I'm glad I waited for these two devices - its been a long
wait, but worth it.

I commend these devices to folks who might be shopping around at the
moment.  The prints coming from my Leica lenses, Velvia film, Minolta
5400 II scanner and Epson R2400 printer have blown my little socks
off.  Yippee!

Regards, Rick.

Replies: Reply from summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer) ([Leica] First Impressions - Epson R2400)
Reply from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] First Impressions - Epson R2400)