Subject: [Leica] Thanks everyone...and another PAW
From: jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner)
Date: Thu Aug 11 08:11:09 2005

Yes, I have.

Two drops are enough for an entire plate. Dip the tip of a fork into
the oily stuff, and then fill the fork with a bite... Plenty.

If you have friends that can "eat anything," give 'em a spoonful of
this, instant humility.

It's got a decent flavor, that I don't find too "Scotch Bonnett-
y,"/"Haba?ero-ish." Dave's is used to make other sauces, mostly.

JD