Subject: [Leica] neopan 400 vs. delta 400 in Xtol
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Aug 11 16:55:26 2005

Eric,
As much as I hate to admit it, if you can not get Neopan 400 I would
buy Tri-X.  My local store has been out of Neopan for a while and I
have wanted to support the local place for film purchases.  The new
Tri-X is a very, very nice film with very fine grain and a wonderful
abiltiy to shrug off exposure errors: exposure errors such as you get
when shooting a 70 year old III by seat of the pants exposure and a
shutter that could probably be worked on :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com