Subject: [Leica] New Website www.alvarosendon.com
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Aug 11 22:03:24 2005

Hi Alvaro,

I cannot get past the initial "Enter Site" screen. It just gets stuck
with the "Loading Photos" message. I suspect it has something to do with
me not having the latest version of the flash plugin. So this means that
I will not see your photos, since I will not go to the trouble of
installing new stuff on my computer to look at a site. Sorry.

Nathan