Subject: [Leica] DMR - I feel faint
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Fri Aug 12 18:20:39 2005

Got lucky on a US DMR that was out on spec - came back to the dealer
with a small scratch on the base plate.
I must be one of the first to buy a 'used' DMR.

Word is that the US should see more in approx. 1-2 weeks.

BTW I spoke with someone at Leica NJ - they say there has only been a
firmware upgrade. No hardware changes (as of yet..)

Eric