Subject: [Leica] Lost my bl**dy lens cap!
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Aug 13 09:01:33 2005

I haven't lost any lens caps because I do the same as Ted and never
use them.  I did lose the battery cover for an M6 once in a village
in Africa.  I used some tape to keep the batteries in and assumed I'd
never see the battery cover again.  Two days later, the NGO guy that
I was working with handed me the battery cover and said somebody from
the village had found it and walked all the way in to town to return
it.  I've lost several battery covers since then and never found them.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] Lost my bl**dy lens cap!)