Subject: [Leica] OT digicams around CDN$500?
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Sun Aug 14 06:39:13 2005

Bill Smith wrote about the Lumix- LX1- Sounded great when I first
looked at it, but found to my horror that the damn thing hasn't got a
viewfinder. Now, I'm no great friend of EVFs but I've been using the
FZ20 with happy results- I am waiting for the FZ30 in September,
(we'll look at the reviews)- but still- I never use the screen for
shooting- NEVER- I am a rangefinder photographer who uses a DSLR when
the occasion arises-but I cannot operate without a viewfinder. vroger