Subject: [Leica] bands, trademarks, & photoshop
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (kyle cassidy)
Date: Sun Aug 14 06:51:51 2005

>On 8/12/05 10:54 PM, "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
>wrote:

> Anyone know how to type a "registered trademark" symbol in PS? I'm on
> PS 7. I'm printing some promos for a local band and they want the
> registered symbol printed after the name(R in a circle).

(snip)

now, what i find myself desperately wanting to know is

a) did they really register the name of their band a trademark? i ask,
because i always see madonna ?, and U2 ?  and devo ?, putting the registered
trademark on their names all the time.

b) do they have some name that 900 other bands already have like "the
renegades" or "the power"?

just curious.

kyle ?

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:bands, trademarks, & photoshop)