Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: mipaine at comcast.net (G. Michael Paine)
Date: Sun Aug 14 10:24:57 2005

Thinking some idle thoughts as I used my M6 but dream about a digital M.
I know little of digitals, I have a small Canon which I carry in my car.
Question: since the megapixel count continues to rise at least once a
year, do any cameras, and by implication any digitalM, allow a
modification to raise the pixels as time moves on?

Michael

Against stupidity the Gods themselves struggle in vain. /Schiller/