Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 32: Portugeuse Portrait
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sun Aug 14 19:08:18 2005

Good point about the crop, Richard...I had actually meant to crop the shot
more
before posting it as a PAW, but I forgot.  Oops.  :)  (I sent it to the mag
that way because I didn't have any info about what format they wanted or if
they were planning to overprint with text, etc.)

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion...when I get to my main computer I'll play
around with crops a little more.

Best,
Aaron

PS--It looks like I spelled Portuguese wrong...double oops.

Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 32: Portugeuse Portrait)