Subject: [Leica] #269
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Aug 15 17:46:40 2005

Graham,
Just a WAG, but you edited this image on your CRT at home.  I have
just installed my new LCD and can see what B.D. saw in my photographs
posted.  The LCD definately is much brighter, making the delicate
transitions in the lighter shades an interesting matter of proper
calibration; which I haven't achieved just yet. :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com