Subject: [Leica] More new Leica pics....#7 - #10
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon Aug 15 19:14:48 2005

I'm with Ken.

My 20-inch Apple Cinema Display is the best I've found yet for
matching printing (Epson 2200). It needs much less recalibration that
previous Sony, classic high-end monitors, and Apple CRTs.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] More new Leica pics....#7 - #10)