Subject: [Leica] OH NO!.. Alastair!...I did it again :-)-question for Mark
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Tue Aug 16 14:17:06 2005

Reinhold Mueller is retired due to ill health. I understand the he is not
expected to return to camera repair.

I send all of my repair and conversion work to Gerry Smith at Kindermann
Canada in Toronto, Canada. Gerry does excellent work, certainly the equal of
Sherry K. and DAG.

Turn around times with Gerry are also lightning fast.

Kindermann's web site is here: http://www.kindermann.ca/

I would give Gerry a call at the number listed in the Service section and go
from there.

Regards,

Greg