Subject: [Leica] #271
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Tue Aug 16 16:23:46 2005

From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] #271

> Graham:
>
>  http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05271.htm
>
> If I were to nit-pick--and I'm not even sure if it's a valid nit-pick or
> not--I'd point out that a lot of your pictures have diagonal lines coming
> out at one or both of the bottom corners.

Hi Eric,

It's a valid point. Since all my walks are on public footpaths I always have
a path at two points of the compass. They are often in the shot so I lead
them in from the corners. The only thing I can say for sure is that it wont
happen in tomorrows shot because I switched it to Thursday :-)

You think I'm joking? Thursday will tell !

--Graham

Message from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] #271)