Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: Is this our B. D. Colen?
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Aug 17 11:59:01 2005

I think that may indeed be where I was - along with the beach in Santa
Monica, where we had breakfast and I shot the kids playing on the beach,
some indoor - not at all fancy - mall where Mom, Dad, 3-year-old and
8-year-old daught - but not 10-year-old son - got their nails done, and on
and on - complete with Mom getting her makeup done at Neiman Marcus before
dinner. Hell of a town you live in, Feli. I would have set something up a
head but I flew in Friday night, stayed with the family I was shooting, had
breakfast with them - shooting - at the Bel Air Hotel Sunday morning, and
then flew right out.