Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: Is this our B. D. Colen?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Aug 17 12:30:50 2005

While I don't remember all the thousands Chinese proverbs that I read when
I was growing up, this line is definitely not a Chinese Proverb, and there
is no such thing as "Confucious says..."

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Totally OT: Is this our B. D. Colen?)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Totally OT: Is this our B. D. Colen?)