Subject: [Leica] Re: OH NO!.. Alastair!...I did it again :-)
From: firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin)
Date: Wed Aug 17 17:45:15 2005

Well GeeBee, you are not alone. I have a lovely IIIf, and when I was in
Poland, I was given a 50mm lens to try on it. Now all I have to do is find
the time ;-) I have been resisting things lately, BUT we have just booked to
go to Antartica and Patagonia next year, so I'm already thinking of what to
take: I will be nagging for hints on polar photography as well.

Cheers