Subject: [Leica] RE: joining clubs
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed Aug 17 18:53:03 2005

on 8/17/05 5:20 PM, Adam Bridge at abridge@gmail.com wrote:

> I feel the same about naming stadiums. When they start paying ME, I'll
> start calling it something other than, say, Candlestick Park!
>
> Adam

How many of us who will not provide free advertizing have taken the name
plates off their cars?  I'm not gonna have "NIKE" splashed all over my body
but when I'm on the road there's a huge "D O D G E" for all the world to see
on my rear end.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com