Subject: [Leica] RE: joining clubs
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Aug 18 01:08:48 2005

>> My husband is exactly the same.  He says when they start paying him
>>
>> to advertise for them, he'll wear their name.  It's really hard to
>> buy clothes for him!  He had some Columbia travel shirts that he
>> loved but then they started putting their name on the front and
>> initials on the back and he won't buy them any more.
>>
>> Tina
>>
>> Tina Manley, ASMP
>> www.tinamanley.com

They make those around here.
They say "Titanium" on them, the coats.
But I don't think those coats are really made of titanium somehow.
I think there might have been comfort issues with jackets made with
Titanium.
Why name cloth after a metal?
Well I'm not going to promote deceptive advertising.

Or until at least they figure out a way to actually have some titanium in
the jacket. Not just on the tag.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon