Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 32: Portugeuse Portrait
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Thu Aug 18 12:27:04 2005

Well, Eric, Rui liked it...and it seems the editor did, too...here is the
email they sent Rui...I think I was offered a job, but I don't really
understand Portuguese!

Ol? Rui,
As fotos est?o fant?sticas! Adoramos. Eu a editora e at? o exigente editor
de fotografia. At? agora s?o as melhores de todas.
Agrade?o imenso a tua paci?ncia. Agrade?o tamb?m ao teu amigo fot?grafo. Se
algum dia se aborrecer com a investiga??o.....
Muitos beijinhos
Sara

-Aaron

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 32: Portugeuse Portrait)