Subject: [Leica] FS: Kodak 8500 dye sub
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Aug 18 13:01:57 2005

This is one of those workhorses that just spits out photo quality like 8x10
without much mucking around with color profile or anything. The back of the
paper even says Kodak so it's as close to the real thing as you can get.
The cost of each print is ~$2, $1 for the paper and ~$1 for the ribbon. It
is very heavy so S&H via UPS ground is needed. I will include 3 ribbons (2
gloss and 1 matt) and 100 sheets of unopened paper, e.g. a $250 worth of
materials, all for a low price of $400 + Shipping.

use richard at imagecraft.com)