Subject: [Leica] A shrimp by any other name!
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Aug 18 14:27:36 2005

Walt,
Ah, you bring back fantastic memories.  In the eighties I had a
wonderful business lunch at an Asian restaurant.  When we returned to
the office my bosses secretary was literally on the floor laughing as
she knew where we had been.  It turns out that about ten minutes after
we left the police and health folks had closed the restaurant for
serving dog and cat as beef.  They had embedded reporters so it was
all over the radio.

Then there was the anniversary dinner I was having with my wife in a
very upscale Mexican restaurant.  After appetizers I noticed the
relatively small carcasses aging in a cooler visible from the tables.
I got through the dinner by thinking cabrito, it's cabrito.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com