Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M related stuff
From: i.watts at virgin.net (Ian Watts)
Date: Fri Aug 19 17:55:37 2005

Voigtl?nder 40/F1.4 Nokton (M mount) with LH-5 metal Hood
It's an impressive lens but I haven't really had any call to use it
(I already have 35mm and 50mm lenses). It's in 'new in box' condition
and I'm selling with the accessory hood (also new) and original
paperwork. Looking for 175 GBP for both plus insured shipping.

Voigtl?nder 35mm metal accessory finder
---------------------------------------
This is a sweet little external viewfinder - much nicer than the
plastic Leica accessory finders. I used to use it when using the 24mm
lens on the RD-1 but since I no longer own either I no longer have
any need for the finder. In pristine condition with box and little
velvet bag. Looking for 79 GBP plus shipping.

Leica Filter E55 UVa
--------------------
This is brand new. Still boxed. Looking for 39 GBP plus shipping.

B+W Filters
I have a bunch of boxed B+W filters in E39, E46, E55 and E60 sizes.
Most are unused. Rather than list them all here I'll be happy to
email a more detailed list on request.

I'm in the UK so the above prices may be less competitive outside
Europe. Sensible offers for any of the above will be considered.
Pictures available if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Ian Watts.

--

mailto:i.watts@virgin.net