Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine Prints, Reflex parts, mount conversions
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri Aug 19 23:22:23 2005

You've seen them at http://www.wildlightphoto.com, and many of you have
them on your walls.  Yes, it's my weekly sales pitch for fine prints of my
photographs.  Prints are available on either RA-4 Crystal Archive paper or
on a heavy-weight 100% cotton paper printed with pigment inks.  Photographs
available including those made with off-topic equipment are shown at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html.

Also:

Parts for Leica reflex cameras: I have many repair parts for the Leicaflex
(Type 1), Leicaflex SL, and R4s.  Call or e-mail for more info

Lens mount conversions:  Have you wanted to use your APO-Extender-R or
Macro-Adapter-R on your Leicaflex SL or SL2 but were prevented from doing so
by the R-only bayonet flange?  I can replace the flange on any non-ROM
APO-Extender-R or the 14256 Macro-Adapter-R so it will fit any Leicaflex.
Operation on R bodies will not be compromised.  US$50 plus shipping.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoho.com