Subject: [Leica] #280
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Sat Aug 20 08:30:21 2005

From: "Peter Dzwig" <pdzwig@summaventures.com>

Subject: Re: [Leica] #280

> GeeBee wrote:
>
> > Leica IIIf : 50mm Summitar f2 : green filter : Kodak T400 CN
> >
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05280.htm
> >
> See what you can do with a "real" camera - and the beauty of Northants!
;-)

> I like the contrast between the tree and the shade under it with the
background.
> Did you "do some work on the clouds" or is that just the green filter? and
where
> are you still getting T400CN. Is it back stock? I was told that it was
> unavailable in this country.
>
> Peter
----

Hi Peter,

All those years of struggling along with built in exposure meters and not
having to cut film to shape before loading, what was I thinking of :-)

The green filter picked up enough in the sky for me to burn it in when I had
it scanned. When I heard that T400 CN was being discontinued I stocked up, I
have 20/30 rolls left. Thanks for looking.

--Graham

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] #280)