Subject: [Leica] JFK--Breaking the News
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Aug 20 09:14:19 2005

Will do. Speaking of sea changes in American journalism...Have I bored you
with my theory about how the launching of CNN did more to destroy American
journalism, civil discourse in America, and serious political discussion
than any other event in the 20th Century?*

B. D.

* details upon request - I have not lost my mind.

P.S. Watch this - and have a change of underpants on hand when you do...:-)

http://www.otisproductions.com/Harlan_McCraney/harlan.html