Subject: [Leica] PAW August 19th, 2005
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Aug 20 16:27:25 2005

feli offered the flower of L.A.  :-)
> Nothing. The M went 'snick!' and they never knew I had been there.
> But I was a little worried about how to talk my way out of that one, if
> they had noticed me.<<<<<<<<<

feli,
Man you are one lucky puppy in that town photographing a woman that close
with a big butt to boot! :-)

Yeah sure the flower was there but yer dang lucky me old son her larger than
life husband didn't put a couple of .38 holes in your butt end! :-) Or
though your camera! :-) I mean this was LA where they shoot each other on
the freeways, ;-) not some quiet town in the mid west of USA where he might
have a go at you with a shotgun! ;-)  At least there you might have had a
chance to escape!

"But L.A?>" Yikes !!! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] PAW August 19th, 2005)