Subject: [Leica] Hand Held Light Meter?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Aug 20 17:30:36 2005

I have a really small plastic Sekonic (Twinmate? or something). It works
both as a reflective and incident meter (I use it for incident metering odd
shots where I don't want to use my M6's built in meter).

My only criticism is that this not that sensitive in low light. I think some
of the pricier small Gossen meters have better low light sensitivity. You
can compare this on the B&H spec pages for the different meters, BTW.

I have a bigger Sekonic 358 that I use as a flash meter. It has better
sensitivity,
but then it's not a really tiny meter.  I think of upgrading my tiny Sekonic
from time to time.

Scott