Subject: [Leica] Hand Held Light Meter?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Aug 21 00:13:04 2005

My personal favorite. I've used it since it came out. Lost one and
bought a DigiFlash to replace it. Same meter, but flashmetering over
and above everything else.

I have an old LunaPro as back-up, but it is a bother.

One caveat: when I'm in a very hot and humid climate (very hot and
very humid), the digital meters seem to get whacky. Gross
overexposure. Once you get them cooled down and dry again (below 100
degrees and humane humidity) they start working again.

I have the DigiFlash in my pocket always. It changes pants like my
keys and coins.

Daniel