Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW 33 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Aug 21 11:18:52 2005

Thanks Eric, Don and Philippe!

I have scads of stuff from my trip. I concentrated on the juxtapostion
of the old and the new. I actually shot quite a lot of color (Agfa
Precisa) but didn't really pull it off. The number of keepers fell. I
suppose I get a pretentious attitude when I shoot color instead of
just shooting like I always do.

I'm back to work in Oslo and will be away from things for a week, but
I'm going to try and get a few together. I have an exhibit first
(Sept. 1) and guess who is trying to prove that without the last
minute, nothing would get done?

Did a wedding last week too. My wife loves it. I'm critical. We'll
see. Customers get it tomorrow.

I'm vain, I really appreciate your remarks. I don't mind criticism
either (that just equals remarks in my book).

Now for that apartment ... just where am I going to live next month?
(last minute thing again).

Best,
Daniel

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Re: PAW 33 dlridings)