Subject: [Leica] Chess Men
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Aug 22 17:37:36 2005

Neil,
Thanks for taking the time to post the images.  I rather liked the
emergency room image.

The chess picture captures the mood, but I thing that a vantage point
just to the right and a little closer would have shown more of the
participants and less of the trash bin on the right.  If you have more
time, always spend a few more shots working a scene, try things that
you are not sure will work.  If they don't work, they don't see the
light of day.  If they do work, then you have added something to your
repertoire.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com