Subject: [Leica] Following in Geebee's footsteps - numbers 1 and 2
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Aug 22 22:06:13 2005

It is! When I was driving a lot between Brussels and Zurich, I always
made sure to fill up in Luxembourg, as did many other drivers. So, the
tip of the day: do not stop at the last petrol station in Luxembourg
before the Belgian, German or French borders--you will waste as much as
1/2 hour just waiting to fill up and pay. Stop at the FIRST station as
you enter the country.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman