Subject: [Leica] Chess Men
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Aug 23 08:29:57 2005

Hey Neil--

Nathan is right. You need to return frequently. There are probably
regulars there.

Take them pictures of themselves. You may soon find yourself sort of
an adjunct member of the group who is hardly noticed when you work
shooting in close.

Great start!

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies