Subject: [Leica] Universal viewfinder turret Russian Contax copy
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Aug 24 02:41:51 2005

I?d love to, but there?s nothing to fill out (not in Explorer, not in
Safari).

From: <jdos2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 05:35:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: <philippe.orlent@pandora.be>

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have
approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill
out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will
receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your
message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:

https://webmail.atl.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=jdos2@mindspring.com=1e7RFO31A
3Nl3qB0
<https://webmail.atl.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=jdos2@mindspring.com&id=1e7RF
O31A3Nl3qB0>