Subject: [Leica] Universal viewfinder turret Russian Contax copy
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Aug 24 06:50:39 2005

philippe.orlent@pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) wrote:

>Was my Swiss bank account number in it? :-)

Well, yes....and I'm now writing this from the airport, on my new
PowerBook, new MP stashed safely in my new Billingham bag, with full
complement of new lenses, of course, while I await my boarding call for
regions unknown.

I really appreciate your generosity, Philippe, and my children and
grandchildren thank you.

I'll send you some photos when I arrive....

:-)

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier