Subject: [Leica] PAW and posting pictures
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Aug 24 09:03:40 2005

Yes, I agree...Ever since I realized that silence from the LUG really
indicates an overwhelming sense of awe at the outstanding excellence of my
photography, I find it much easier to take...

;)

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] PAW and posting pictures)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] PAW and posting pictures)